An advanced application for managing printers, queues, and jobs on Windows NT and NetWare.
It is now possible to manage print jobs on Windows and NetWare printers from a single, central, browsable location. Anyone who needs to watch many printers at once - helpdesks, printer operators, and administrators - will find Qcontrol a valuable asset for printer management.
Pcontrol, which is included with Pcounter, has all the same features as Qcontrol plus extra Pcounter-related functionality.
Network View displays all servers and print queues on your network.
Custom View displays only the print queues you want to see.
- Viewing and modification of print job document properties.
- Modification of Windows printer properties. (Yes, even on remote computers.)
- Modification of Novell (NDPS/Bindery/NDS) queue properties: Users, Operators, and Print servers.
- Create new printers/queues, rename/delete existing ones.
- Standard print control operations: pause/resume/purge printers and queues, pause/resume/restart/delete print jobs.
- Enhanced print control operations: cutting/copying/pasting/saving/viewing of print documents, moving jobs Between printers and queues - even between Novell queues and Windows printers.
- Drag and drop files onto printers/queues and drag documents from one printer/queue to another.
- Launch printer configuration programs and/or Connect to a printer's built-in Web Browser.
- Realtime SNMP device status monitoring (requires Windows NT 4.0, 2000, 2003, or XP Professional).
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Qcontrol 4
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.